Details about the Model 6010A Capacitance and Tan/Delta Testing Set
Specifications of the 6010A Capacitance and Tan/Delta Testing Set
Accuracy: tan/delta ± (0.1% rdg + 0.4 % range) Cx: ± (1%rdg + 1.00pF)
Maximum Resolution: 0.0001pF
Tan/Delta Range: 0.001% resolution
Tan/Delta Test Current Range: 10uA-1A
Internal HV selectable voltage range: 0.1-10kV
Maximum Output Current: 200mA
Selectable Test Frequencies: 50Hz, 60Hz
Automatic, Dual Variable Frequencies:
45/55Hz, 47.5/52.5Hz, 57.5/62.5Hz, 55/65Hz
Power Supply: 120VAC 60Hz
148F to 1048F @≤90%RH
Automatically Displays: Capacitance, watt loss, power factor, test current and active power.
- Selectable manual and automatic test methods
- Internal high-speed microprocessor control
- Integrated High-Voltage supply and reference capacitor
- Stable readings, even in electrically noisy environments
- Variable-frequency technology eliminates power frequency interference
- High-voltage dielectric loss function
- Integrated grounding detection feature
Supplied with manual, test cables, printer paper, power cord, spare fuse, two safety interlocks and accessory case.
Take a look at all our test set options here.