Details about the Model 1051WR Winding Resistance Ohmmeter, 50A.
Specifications of this Winding Resistance Ohmmeter
Measurement Range: 0 to 20kΩ
Minimum Resolution: 0.01μΩ
Selectable output current: 20mA, 100mA, 200mA,
1A, 2A, 5A, 10A, 20A, 50A, and Automatic Output
Accuracy: 0.2% of reading, ±0.1μΩ
Communications: USB, Dual RS485
Internal Memory: Stores up to 99 data records
Input Power: 120VAC ±10% 60Hz ±1Hz
-4°F to 104°F @ ≤80%RH non-condensing
- Six-inch color touch screen LCD
- Broad resistance measurement
- capability (0Ω to20kΩ)
- Temperature compensated measurements
- On-board micro-printer and USB interface
- Dual RS485 communication interfaces
- Automatic simultaneous six-winding measurements
- Selectable manual and automatic test profiles
- Single and three-phase measurement connections
- Continuous and instantaneously rated output
- Fixed and automatic current output from 20mA to 50A
Supplied with manual, test cables, power cord, two 10A fuses, printer paper, packing list and warranty card.
Take a look at all our winding resistance ohmmeter options here.
Learn more about ohmmeters and their history on wikipedia here.